Hope Christian School
Request for Application
Today's Date: Saturday, August 18th, 2018
Hope Christian School Information Sheet
Please read document above
Primary Teacher's First and Last Name:
Spouse's First and Last Name:
Primary Teacher's Relationship to Students:
Mailing Address same as Home Address?
Please enter your mailing address below.
1. Hope Christian requires a referral from at least one active or former HCS Family and a pastor’s reference letter for enrollment. Please enter their information below.
2. How many children will you be enrolling?
Please select a number
3. Please provide each student's name & grade levels for the 2018/2019 school year.
4. What school did the student(s) attend for the previous school year?
5. What is the primary teacher's highest level of education?
6. If no college experience, did the Parent Teacher receive a high school diploma?
6A. If no: Receive a GED?
7. Will the primary teacher work outside the home during school hours?
If you answered yes, please answer questions 7A, 7B & 7C. If you answered no, go to question 8:
7A. Who will the child(ren) be with during school hours?
7B. How many days a week will the primary teacher work?
7C. Hours per day and occupation?
8. Do you and your family attend church?
If you answered yes, please answer questions 8A, 8B & 8C.
If you don't have a home church but have been visiting churches, please answer questions 8B, 8C, 8D, & 8E.
8A.What is the name of your home church?
8B. What denomination and location?
8C. Do you attend regularly or on occasion?
Answer 8D & 8E only if you don't have a home church but have been visiting churches:
8D. What was your home church before you began looking for a new church?
8E. How long have you been looking for a permanent church?
9. Have any of the children to be enrolled ever been suspended, attended or requested to attend an alternative school, expelled, or forced or given the choice to withdraw rather than be expelled at anytime for any reason, or has the student been committed to an institution for behavior or substance abuse?
If yes, give details below.
10. Have any of the enrolling students been pregnant, are currently pregnant, if female or if male, fathered a child out of wedlock?
Please explain in detail.
11. Are there any children enrolling not the biological children of both parents?
HCS requires a notarized letter of agreement from the absent parent in order to enroll with Hope Christian School.
If yes, please briefly explain the situation and answer question 11A.
11A. Will you be able to obtain a notarized letter from the absent parent stating they are in agreement with & support your decision to home educate your child(ren) (regardless of custody situation)?
If no, please explain below.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. As soon as we receive it, we will be in contact with information regarding your application. If you have any questions or if there is anything we can help with, please feel free to call us at 205.664.2232 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Comments - Please add any comments or additional information you feel we might need to know. You may also add any questions you might have to this area.: