Student LifeSocial opportunities abound at Hope Christian School. Whether you're interested in sports, joining a club, or exercising your creativity, we have it all and we're continuing to expand our programs.
All enrolled families of Hope Christian School have the following available to them:
- JV and Varsity Football
- JV and Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball
- Girls Volleyball
- Girls Softball
- Girls & Boys Soccer Teams
- JV and Varsity Cheerleading
- Youth Football for boys grades 4-6
- Youth Cheerleading for girls ages 8-12
- Art Classes
- Piano Lessons
- Guitar Lessons
- Home Economics
- Voice Lessons
- Archery Club
- National Key Club
- National Elementary, Jr. and Senior Beta Clubs
- Christian Honor Society
- 4-H Club
- Jr. Master Gardner's Club
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Student Government Association and Teen Eagle
- Presidential Active Lifestyle Award
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award
- Presidential Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Presidential Outstanding Academic Excellence
- Ronald Reagan Student Leadership Award
- HCS Student Ambassador
- Citizenship Award
All other offerings:
- Standard, Academic & Advanced Academic Diplomas
- Valedictorian, Salutatorian, and Leadership Honors
- Senior Memory Book
- 9th - 12th Class Activity Sponsors and Class Officers
- Action plan with all four branches of the U.S. Military
- Coop Classes through STRIVE
- Hope Christian TV Workshops and training seminars
- Orientation Clinic for New Families
- Annual Convention with Vendor Hall & Book Sale
- Report Cards and Transcripts
- Graduation Ceremonies with over 1500 people in attendance
- The provision of official high school transcripts for scholarships and college application
- Home School Legal Defense Discount Code
- Homecoming Dance
- Standardized tests including:
9th and 10th edition SAT. ACT Code, PSAT, ASVAB
“Our graduates have been awarded millions in scholarships, and Hope is proud to have over 30 National Merit Scholars and over 20 Commended Students from the National Merit Scholars competition just in the last few years…”
For nearly three decades at Hope, we have found that one of the major concerns that most parents have involve high school and college. Concerns have ranged from feeling inadequate to teach certain subjects to credits to graduation and college scholarships.
Our graduates have been awarded millions in scholarships, and Hope is proud to have over 30 National Merit Scholars and over 20 Commended Students from the National Merit Scholars competition just in the last few years.
“With an enrollment of more than 1500 students in the K-5 through 8th grade levels on a typical school year, Hope offers area support groups and activities unmatched in the State. Play days, moms meetings, group field trips and much more are available to those enrolled in Hope…”
Elementary SchoolThe Hope Christian School staff has more than 90 combined years of experience in traditional and home based education.
We have found that parents of Elementary & Middle School aged students are concerned that their children not only achieve the highest levels academically but also desire that their children interact with positive peers and have a source of extracurricular activities in which to foster strong social skills.
We are here to help. Hope has established Support Staff to help facilitate field trips and social gatherings among enrolled families to foster lasting friendships, Curriculum Advisors to offer guidance in choosing the best resources for your family, New Family Advisors to help support you during those early years, and much more.
Although we have a broad extracurricular program, we haven't forgotten about academics. At Hope, we believe a strong academic foundation is essential to future success. Hope strives to support parents in their endeavor to bring their children up with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in life.
Curriculum insight, standardized testing, course of study suggestions, and a knowledgeable staff are just a few of the areas provided with enrollment.